Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine crafts

I saw this wreath in one of my blogs and decided to make it for the front door.  
The frame says LOVE and the little flags underneath say "at home".  
I should have put non glare glass in the frame....  
I am in the process of making a Valentine Quilt and had scraps leftover 
so decided to make some little stuffed hearts.  
I just threw them on the dining room table in with the candles for now.  
My "game night gals" are meeting next week to make Valentines. 
 Here is what we will be making.  
I decided to  make some to see what I needed for the project. 
 I love them.  Who knows who will be getting these????
Here is a picture of one up close.  
You may be the lucky one receiving this one. 
 Happy Valentine's Day!  
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment