Saturday, May 26, 2012

I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!

I saw this flower pot sculpture in one of my blogs and 
since I had a bunch of pots around I decided to make it.  
It looks so nice in the back corner of our yard.

I found this flag made from 2 x 4's on one of my blog sites and decided to make it. 
I loved it so much that I made 12 more for our June 12th Golf exchange.  
They will be used for 2nd place prizes in all three flights.

I bought this Uncle Sam at a bazaar last year and decided to make a few up for my sisters. 
 I will give be giving them early Christmas Presents this year because   
I am taking them to Iowa with me next week.

 Reese's birthday present will also be going with me to Nebraska next Thursday.  I got a set of new clubs and a new bag for Mother's Day along with many other wonderful gifts.  I decided to cut a few of my old clubs down and have this US Kids Golf bag and a new little pink putter for her.  I sure hope she falls in love with golfing like her Dad, Uncle and Nana!!!
Happy Memorial Day to you all!
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment