Saturday, February 1, 2014

January projects

 This is the 2014 BOM that I am doing this year. 
 It is also also a mystery quilt.  A new pattern is published at the beginning of each month.
I followed the pattern on the internet and then one of the blogs I follow constructed this block
 differently and much easier than the original pattern.  So I made another row of snowmen blocks that way.  Guess I will make two of these quilts this year.  
 This is the row of snowmen for the 2014 BOM.  
I will wait to put on their button eyes after I quilt it.
 Also I have done 15 of these blocks.  It is a 'quilt as you go' pattern.
This is the alternate block for the above star block.  
I need to make seven more of these.
Here I have laid out some of the blocks to get an idea of how it is going to look.  
The blocks will have lattice between them.  
Hopefully it will be easy putting it all together. 
Thanks for stopping by... 

No comments:

Post a Comment