Friday, September 16, 2011

Quilting


The navy and white quilt I have had completed for some time and was just not ready to attack the binding but I finally looked up on the internet and found out how to bind inside corners.  It took some time but I am really satisfied with the end result.  The tee shirt quilt is for Grandson Sam and I have had the blocks done for several months and just needed to find the right fabric for the sash.  I picked a gray with a little black polka dot.  You can't really see that in the picture.   My friend, Julie, who has a quilting business wants to quilt the tee shirt quilt instead of me tying it. We are going to experiment with that in the next couple of weeks.  A couple of days this week I spent at Julie's house helping her paint her guest bedroom upstairs.  I have also worked in a couple rounds of golf this week.  It has started to cool down so golfing is much more enjoyable.  It was a busy week!

Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing everyone a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the boys with their short hair cuts. Good to see picts of Angie & Sage. Good luck in the golf tournament!!! Tell everyone hello!!

    ReplyDelete