Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This 'n That

The last time we were in Nebraska I took a picture of this car in front of us at a stop sign.  See the license plate!!!  Dallas Cowboys.  

Today I am going to help a realtor friend of mine with an open house for all the other realtors in the McKinney area.  In the backyard of this house is a pizza oven and I will be baking pizzas.  I will take pictures so come back tomorrow to see how I did.

Last night Pat and I went over to Rosa's Cafe for Taco Tuesday.  The hard shell beef tacos were delicious but the soft shell chicken tacos could have used some seasoning.  We came back home and caught up on some new TV shows that aired this week by way of "On Demand".  
All in all it was a good evening.  
Thanks for stopping by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment