Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lunch again!!!

Tuesday Pat and I went down to Waters Creek in Allen, TX.  
We hadn't been to that development for a long time and wanted to see what was new in the area.  
We stopped at Grimaldi's for pizza and beer.  It was delicious. 
I almost forgot to take a picture of the pizza.  
It was Italian sausage, onions, kalamati olives and fresh sliced tomatoes.  
Yummy!!!
On the way to lunch I asked Pat to stop at Hobby Lobby 
so I could purchase some Doll Hair for my carolers.  
When we got home from lunch I worked in the garage until 6PM 
putting the hair on their heads and the songbooks in their hands.  
Now they are marked, bagged and ready for the bazaar.  
I made 24 of them this year.  
Today our friends from Omaha are flying in and so it is going to be a fun weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment