Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day

This afternoon I play Duplicate Bridge.  We start at 1 and I will be back home around 4:30ish.  
Tomorrow and Friday Pat works, so I will be running some errands and hopefully finishing up some orders from the bazaar.   I am working on some new Thanksgiving signs and they are turning out pretty cute 
I still have a ways to go but I will definitely publish a picture when the sign is completed.  Below the turkey head there will be a little rectangle sign on the stake saying "Turkey Time". 

This weekend Pat and I walked over to another neighborhood and found these acorns.  They are huge.  I used them in the greenery that I put on the Candy Canes that I made this year.  We picked up several bags full.  Yesterday I made sure they all were sitting in their caps and secured them with hot glue.  These that I have pictures of did not fit into any caps because they were too large.  I decided to stain and varnish them for some fall decor in my house.  They are looking pretty good.  All I have left to do is find a basket or tray that they will look nice in.
And finally I finished wrapping some gifts for Christmas and putting the tags on them this morning.  I can't wait for our tree to go up on Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I will have my helpers here to decorate it. 
Don't you wonder what is in these big presents???  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad they're not on my bed, just in case I decide to drop in for a stay!! Love the Turkey Heads..

    ReplyDelete