Monday, November 22, 2010

Turkey Time is here!

I promised you I would show you the finished project I was working on this past week.  Here are the signs I finished just in time.  I will definitely sell these at the bazaar next year. 

I also found a place for the big acorns that I stained and varnished.  This is an old tool box that I had stored in the garage and decided to fill it and place it on my kitchen counter.  I can't wait for everyone to arrive for Thanksgiving.  Only three more days!  We are having 18 at our table on Thanksgiving.  Do I have enough turkey????

Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute little turkeys! And that's a lot of people to have over. I'm having 10 people but I think I would be freaking out over 18!
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea with the acorns! I'm going to steal the idea and use all the baby pinecones that are in my yard. Have a great Thanksgiving and tell everyone we said Hi!

    ReplyDelete