Monday, November 15, 2010

Super Bowl

This weekend we went to Sam's football game.  He played in the 6th Grade league Super Bowl.  They played the undefeated Bears who beat us twice during the season so I was thinking after the game we
will celebrate the season with family and friends at our house.  I served Maid Rites, chips, baked beans and angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream.  The game was so exciting because Sam's team, the Gators, won 32 to 14.  We whipped them.  We were screaming our heads off.  So much fun.   Here is Sam and Jack at the party after the game.
Notice Jack got his long hair cut off.  Doesn't he look cute?

Also Saturday a friend and I went to a church bazaar here in McKinney and I purchased these cute little magnet ornaments for lamp shades, chandeliers, or anything metal to hang on.

One of my errands today is a trip to Michaels to find little magnets and beads to make some of these.  I have had a busy two weeks with the bazaar and filling orders.
And finally, Go Dallas Cowboys!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Jacks hair, it's the first thing I noticed even before reading it. Glad they wont the SuperBowl. Yes we got snow here but it melted the next day. Go CowGirls!!!!

    ReplyDelete