Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Book page wreath & Galleria trip

Last week I made this Book Page wreath.  It turned out great.  If I do it again I will use a better quality book.  The pages in this book were very thin like newspaper.  A heavier paper would work much better.  I like it and I hot glued the poinsettia in the middle.  I will change it out with a heart for Valentine Day and a Shamrock for St. Patrick's day, etc.  As you look out the window you can see that we have no snow for Christmas!  Being from Iowa and Nebraska we had plenty of snowy Christmases.  I think the forecast for Christmas Day is going to be in the upper 50's.
  The boys are out of school this week and we took them to the Galleria to watch the skaters yesterday.  We had lunch at the food court. Taco Bell was our choice.  Thanks for stopping by. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Pat let you take his picture, he'll get used to it, RK did. Love u guys!

    ReplyDelete