Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quilt topper finished

This is the quilt I made this week to go on my dining room table.  The pattern is Pinwheel.  Thought it was great for spring.  It measures 45" by 45".  Perfect!
These are the last of my Easter dishes.  I showed you all the other dishes in an earlier blog.  I am having bridge here this morning at 11AM and decided to make a pot of soup to serve since it is cloudy and rainy out.  I will be using these dishes to set the cup of soup on.  
I made these rabbits a couple of years ago.  Thinking of making a few more pairs to sell in my bazaar this winter.  Some of my friends want me to sell other holiday crafts besides Christmas.  I will try it to see if people are thinking of Easter and Halloween at a Holiday Craft Bazaar. 
This is one of my favorite decorations for Easter.  I love carrots!
These carrots I made last year.  I saw them on one of my other blogs I visit.  They are made from muslin and stuffed with poly fill, painted orange with green tops.  Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment