Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl YoYo Hearts

 It seems like I can not just sit and watch sports on TV.  
I have to be doing something with my  hands.  
Lately I have been knitting cotton dish cloths but yesterday during the Super Bowl 
I decided I need to replenish my stash of yoyo hearts.  
To make yoyo hearts you need these "Quick Yoyo Makers".
 This is my new stash of hearts ready for another project. 
 This is a close up of the little heart.
 Here is a picture of both sizes.  
I used the little yoyo hearts that I had on the paper hearts I made this year.  
I sent two of these hearts to Abbie and Reese to give to their teachers.  
The paper hearts are made from brown bag wrapping paper.  
I sew them up on the sewing machine and stuff with a little polyester fiberfill.  
Hot glue on jute bows, yoyo hearts, beads and a jute hanger for the back.  So easy!  
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment