Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas 2012


We put our tree up on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  
Grandson Sam and Granddaughter Reese decorated it for me.
   

This is the niche inside the front door.  
The tree on the left is decorated with the pasta angels I  made back in 2009.  
The Tree on the right has the painted gum balls from Deb's tree.   


This year I  made these Christmas trees from book pages. 


 My favorite Santa sits atop the Stereo Cabinet.


 The mantel is hung with stockings!


Ready for Christmas Tea.

 

 A new ornament that I made this year.  Go Huskers!!!


We met my sister and her husband last night for dinner.
This Snowman was my gift from her.  I found the 
perfect spot in my Kitchen for him.  Love him!!!
Thanks for stopping by... 

No comments:

Post a Comment