http://www.modabakeshop.com/2016/06/bee-utiful-quilt-a-longMy Blog List

Friday, December 21, 2012

Old Christmas light bulbs

We have  "Steve the Fireman"  who lives in our neighborhood 
come every year to put up the outside lights on our house.  
I asked him  if he would save me some burned out ones.  
For the next week he would drop off a little box of old light bulbs on my front porch.  
He evidently has lots of clients!!!
 I saw this idea on  "Pinterest".    
So yesterday while Pat was working I sat at the kitchen table crafting.  
 Beautiful blue ones.
 Sparkly Red ones.
Gorgeous Green ones. 
A lovely glass vase filled with sparkly blue, green, red, gold and purple ones. 
I have another box of bigger bulbs that I need to work on.  
I am thinking of making a garland for the Christmas Tree! 
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea and it looks beautiful. I may have to try it myself for next year. Great gift idea as well.

    ReplyDelete